- Acquisition of Lakeville Regency Tower 18 in Shanghai was completed.
- Disposal of Chongqing Danlong Road Project.
- Lafarge Shui On Cement (LSOC) entered into agreement for the disposal of its cement operation in Beijing.
- Shui On Construction (SOC) was awarded the construction project of Town Park and Indoor Velodrome-cum Sports Centre and the contract for the design and construction of staff quarters for Hong Kong Immigration Department.
- Disposal of the serviced apartments in Phase I of Chengdu Central Point.
- LSOC’s proposed injection of 50% interest in Dujiangyan plants into Sichuan Shuangma Cement was approved by National Development and Reform Commission.
- Pat Davie secured a construction contract for an air cargo terminal at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Disposal of Central Point Phase II in Chengdu.
- Disposal of Fengqiao Villas in Beijing.
- The Cantian Plant in Chongqing, third production line of Dujiangyan Plant in Sichuan and Sancha Plant in Guizhou of LSOC commenced operation.
- The new headquarters building of the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department was completed .
- The Knowledge community Dalian Tiandi launched pre-sale of residential villas.
- Disposal of Nanyang Building in Chongqing.
- SOC was awarded the contract for the construction of Innovation Tower for Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Shui On Building Contractors secured a Hong Kong Housing Authority public housing contract for Tuen Mun Area 18.
- Acquisition of 21st Century Tower, a quality commercial project in Pudong District, Shanghai.
- The grand launching ceremony of Qilin Knowledge and Innovation Area and Low Carbon Research Institute, a project initiated by Nanjing Municipal Government with Nanjing Qilin Technology and Innovation Park, SOCAM and Tsinghua Science Park Co., Ltd. as partners, was held in Nanjing.
- Dalian Tiandi launched pre-sale of mid/high-rise apartments.
- LSOC entered into agreement for the development of waste heat recovery system for its plants in Yunnan and Guizhou.
- Acquisition of Land in Wujiaochang, Yangpu District, Shanghai in Relation to the KIC Project.
- Shui On Land Appoints Mr. Freddy C. K. LEE Executive Director of the Board and Managing Director of the Company.
- Official Launch of Shui On Club.
- Acquisition of Land in Hongqiao District.
- Shui On Land Issues RMB2,720 Million Convertible Bond.
- Shui On Land Issues RMB3,000 Million Senior Notes.
- China Securities Regulatory Commission approved injection of certain cement interests in Sichuan by Lafarge Shui On Cement (LSOC) into Sichuan Shuangma Cement.
- SOCAM and Tsinghua Science Park forged strategic partnership to pursue knowledge community business opportunities in Nanjing.
- SOCAM and Mitsui Fudosan Residential Company Limited formed strategic partnership in developing residential and retail properties in Dalian Tiandi.
- SoTan China Real Estate I, LP was formed, targeting special situation projects in the Chinese Mainland.
- Launch of pre-sale of residential units of ParcOasis in Guangzhou.
- Acquisition of Guizhou Project was completed.
- Shui On Building Contractors (SOBC) secured a district term maintenance contract from Hong Kong Housing Authority (HKHA).
- SOBC and Shui On Construction was awarded International Safe Workplace under World Health Organisation.
- SOCAM joined hands with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Group for the development of branded residence in Shanghai.
- Disposal of 49% shareholding in Chengdu Orient Home Project to LaSalle Investment Management.
- SOBC was awarded a HKHA public housing contract at Kwai Shing Circuit.
- Shui On Construction and Materials Limited was renamed as SOCAM Development Limited to reflect the significant progress of its transformation.
- Agreement for the acquisition of Panyu Project in Guangzhou was signed.
- Serviced apartments at Parc Oasis in Guangzhou and apartments in Dalian Tiandi were put up for pre-sale.
- SOBC secured a district term maintenance contract from HKHA.
- SOCAM entered into an agreement for the acquisition of land parcels in Tianjin.
- Pre-sale of residential units of Beijing Centrium Residence commenced.
- LSOC completed construction of a new dry kiln in Sichuan with 2,500 tonne-per-day capacity.
- THE HUB Launch.
- Mr. Freddy C. K. LEE takes over the role of CEO; Mr. LO remains Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Shui On Land Issues RMB3,500 Million Senior Notes.
- Completed the acquisition of the Wuqing Project Veneto in Tianjin which is to be jointly developed with SOTAN on a 50-50 basis.
- Completion of Shek Kip Mei Estate Phase 5 for the Hong Kong Housing Authority.
- Launch of pre-sale of serviced apartment units in Parc Oasis in Guangzhou.
- Awarded the contract for design and construction of West Kowloon Law Courts Building.
- Completed the design and construction of staff quarters for the Hong Kong Immigration Department in Kwai Chung.
- Awarded the main contract works for the Sha Tin Stables Refurbishment and Redevelopment at Sha Tin Racecourse.
- Pre-sale of Four Seasons Place in Pudong Shanghai commenced.
- Entered into an agreement with Ping An Insurance Group for the disposal of an office tower of Shenyang Project Phase I.
- Awarded the contract for the construction of public rental housing development at So Uk Estate Phase I.
- Entered into an agreement for the acquisition of a plot of land in Tianjin for urban residential usage.
- Grand opening of Four Seasons Hotel Pudong, Shanghai.
- Ground-breaking ceremony of Zunyi Project in Guizhou.
- Awarded the contract for the construction of Sports Centre, Community Hall and District Library in Sha Tin.
- Signed an agreement with Lafarge on a road map to facilitate the exit of SOCAM from Lafarge Shui On Cement joint venture.
- Shui On Land held its first Sustainable Development Forum 2012 in Foshan Lingnan Tiandi.
- Corporate Avenue Phase II Launch.
- China Xintiandi Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shui On Land Ltd has begun operation.
- China Xintiandi Announces the appointment of Mr. Philip K.T. Wong as CXTD’s Chief Executive Officer.
- SOL held its Second Sustainable Development Forum 2013 in Wuhan Tiandi.
- Shui On Land and China Xintiandi Partner with Brookfield on Commercial Property Investment and Cooperation.
- Commencement of the Construction of Rui Hong Xin Cheng Lot 3.
- Shui On Land Reorganises Senior Management Structure.
- Shui On Land acquired construction and maintenance businesses in China to extend integrated value chain.
- Shui On Land held its Third Sustainable Development Forum 2014 at KIC.
- Shui On Land formed a JV with middle east institutional investor to capture new knowledge community opportunities in China.