SOCAM.com to cater for the internal procurement and project
management control needs.
a cement plant in Zunyi, Guizhou Province, in a move to
further expand in western China.
On Building Contractors Ltd and Shui On Construction Co
Ltd became the first companies in Hong Kong awarded the
Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS)
On Properties Management Ltd was awarded the ISO 9002 certificate.
became the first company in Hong Kong awarded ISO 14001
by the China National Accreditation Committee for Environmental
System Certification Bodies.
Davie Ltd and P. D. (Contractors) Ltd obtained ISO9002 certificates.
the largest producer of high grade cement in Chongqing.
Shanghai Xintiandi North Block and Taipingqiao Lake and
unanimously approved SOCAM's investment in Rui Hong Xin
Cheng in Shanghai at a Special General Meeting.
three cement operations in Guizhou and commenced construction
works for two new kilns.
Chairman Mr Vincent H.S. Lo was awarded Businessman of the
Year of the DHL/SCMP Hong Kong Business Awards 2001.
two rotary kilns in Guizhou Province and acquired Qujiang
Cement in Sichuan Province, bringing annual cement production
capacity in western China to six million tonnes.
Xintiandi South Block officially opened.
Chairman Mr Vincent H.S. Lo was named Director of the Year
- Listed Company Executive Director by the Hong Kong Institute
Opened 88 Xintiandi Executive Residence in Shanghai.
The Garden Phase (first phase) of Xihu Tiandi in Hangzhou
Signed an agreement with the government of the Yuzhong District
in Chongqing for the Hualongqiao Redevelopment Project.
- Established Shui On Land Limited, a substantial property company consolidating prime developments of the Shui On Group in the Chinese Mainland and backed by a prestigious group of international investors.
- Acquired several major cement companies in Yunnan, which will have a combined annual production capacity of 4.5 million tonnes when a new kiln under construction in the provincial capital is completed.
- Acquired the 61.2-hectre Yongqing Area in Wuhan for redevelopment, named Wuhan Tiandi.
- Shui On Land completed US$375 million bond placement.
- Established strategic alliance with Oracle to transform Yangpu District in Shanghai to a world class R&D hub and digital community via building the digital "Knowledge and Innovation Community".
- Construction of the first phase of Chongqing Redevelopment Project "Chongqing Tiandi" commenced.
- Construction of the first phase of Wuhan redevelopment project "Wuhan Tiandi" commenced.
- Shui On Land was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong under stock code 0272 on October 4.
- Signed strategic Memorandum of Understanding with Cisco System to build world class digital communities in China.
- Shui On Land and Shui On Construction and Materials (now renamed as SOCAM Development Limited) participated in jointly developing Dalian Software Park Phase 2.
- Construction of "Dalian Tiandi•Software Hub" commenced.
- Yunnan Provincial Government and Shui On Group signed the Minutes of Discussion on jointly developing tourism and property markets in Yunnan Province.
- Shui On Land signed memorandum of understanding with the municipal government of Dali in Yunnan province to develop a residential-tourism project in the city.
- Shui On Land awarded the land development right for Foshan project.
- Construction of the super high rise Chongqing Tiandi International Commerce Centre commenced.
- Construction of the Wuhan Tiandi Corporate Zone commenced.
- Construction of Phase I of Foshan Lingnan Tiandi commenced.
- Yunnan Provincial Government and Shui On Development (Holding) Limited signed the MOU on jointly developing tourism projects in Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-La.
- DALIAN TIANDI.software hub acquired development rights of two land parcels in Huangnichuan Village, Long Wang Tang Town, Lushunkou District. The two land parcels are No. 2008-(04) which is for residential and public with a land area of 501,512 sq.m. and a GFA of 251,111 sq.m., and No. 2008-(06) which is for technological research purpose with a land area of 77,150 sq.m. and a GFA of 142,690 sq.m.
- Construction of "Foshan Lingnan Tiandi" commenced.
- Shui On Land signed memorandum of understanding with the municipal government of Lijiang in Yunnan province to develop a village and leisure resort at La Shi Hai Pian area.
- Shui On Land signed memorandum of understanding with the municipal government of Diqing in Yunnan province to develop a tourism project in Shangri-La.